Slippery Rock Borough is seeking to hire a Secretary/Treasurer who is ambitious, enthusiastic, and energetic.The preferred candidate will have experience in/but not limited to the following skills: • Accounting, budgeting, and financial record keeping
• Business/Technical correspondence & public communication
• Organizational engagement & public relations
• Ability to prioritize work & manage time effectively
• Computer software knowledge including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as general accounting software knowledge and proficient keyboarding skills
• Proven organizational skills to adapt to changing environments.
• Technical report preparation & business writing skills
• Minute taking• Replying to general correspondence
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
• Confidentially Input and prepare payroll
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 2 years prior experience (education may be substituted for experience) • Must be able to pass a background and credit check to become bonded
Qualified candidates should apply by sending a cover letter and resume to: Slippery Rock Borough Attn: Borough Manager Position 306 East Water Street Slippery Rock, PA. 16057
Deadline for submission is April 1, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Have you a vision of what our community could or should look like five years from now? Are you seeing a full array of shops on Main and Franklin Stre...